When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello from Sweden

Tackar, Thanx everybody for the warming welcome :)

I'm looking for this IWC Aquatimer rep but can't seem to find it anywhere

post-26290-126010364048_thumb.png

post-26290-126010363335_thumb.png

Welcome to RWG, :thumbsupsmileyanim: the best rep or gen site on the net. The Aquatimer that you are looking for Is available from most of are dealers. Try Joshua @ Perfect Hour or Andrew @ Trustytime. If you have any questions just ask. :)

They do have a lot of Aquatimer's but not that one, Look closer at the dialer... And on the back you can see it's a Galapagos Island edition

The Pic's is from Wayward here at the forum since he sold one. Tried to PM him but he hasn't answered so i was thinking if someone else might know where to buy

They do have a lot of Aquatimer's but not that one, Look closer at the dialer... And on the back you can see it's a Galapagos Island edition

The Pic's is from Wayward here at the forum since he sold one. Tried to PM him but he hasn't answered so i was thinking if someone else might know where to buy

Im not familiar with that model. :pardon: I see you have posted a pic In the IWC area. Thats a good Idea. I hope someone can help you find this specifc model, good luck. :thumbsupsmileyanim: