When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

want a replica white daytona rolex

imernater

Hi everyone and after days of trawling the net i believe i have found a great site/ forum in rwg. i am looking for a replica white daytona rolex. i have read through pages upon pages and hope / request : can anyone help me and tell me a trusted site. Im in the Uk and want to test the water gently. Looking at other threads , names are mentioned but no links to sites(are links not allowed?) . there are some great looking watches on forums and reviews here but where can i purchase one? I am new and apologise if i have mentioned anything i shouldn't , not too sure on eticate etc.

Many thanks, in advance.

Al the trusted dealers listed in this site are good. I have used Joshua and Andrew and can recommend them (sorry am a little rusty and can't remember their sites names - use the search facility) you arte on a road to frustration and pain with great satisfation dotted along the way - enjoy the ride and read read read......

Ditto Diesel. I would also use the search feature to locate & read Ziggyzumba's reviews on the Asian 7750 secs at 6 movement that runs the 'better' versions of modern Daytona reps. After that, search out the 'powdered graphite' tutorial, which explains how to remedy the movement's primary issue.

And welcome to RWG.