When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Got A Ss 116520 Daytona Recently?

Guest Sql_pl

Guest Sql_pl

I am asking this because recently new models started to show up in gold and for example this new meteorite model.

The thing is these new daytonas finally have nicer flat bezel and shallow rehaut.

So I wonder if they are making regular SS 116520 with SS bezel like this new version so I can finally put my genuine dial on such version and have almost perfect daytona or not.

Please let me know.

Here is a pic of meteorite rep with great flat bezel

110551-24008.jpg

Cheers!

Well , a dealer :ph34r: told me that the 116519 meteorite with leather strap is "in construction" and supposed to be on the market next month ... :Jumpy:

I can't wait :cc_scooter:

Xel B)

i really want that dial but it is too gray. unfortunatly it isn't silver, white glowing enough to look real. for me i would have to replace with a gen dial and i don't know how much that would cost and if it is even possiable. anybody have information on this?

after looking at this for along time i decided to get the white dial with red hands and black markers. i like the look and it is very accurate.

if anybody has any information on a good dial for these or if it is possiable to change to a gen dial plese tell us.

someone correct me, but i thought those meteorite dials fetch in the thousands per dial

maybe because because it's a rolex, but if i'm not mistaken you can buy a invicta with that dial and as usual it's relitivly cheap. maybe invicta uses something besides a real space rock but it looks ok.

one thing is for shure, the rolex dial looks bad to the bone. i will take one with the diamond markers and bezel. nothing complaments precious stones like precious metals and a slab of polished space rock. leave it to rolex to think of something like that.