When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Destro PVD PAM

kfmcmahon

Hi,

Newb here.. I just started this hobby (addictive i agree!) and have 2 PAM reps in 2 months..111H on Crazy horse Heroic strap and 113 on light tan GETAT strap, both are awesome but now I am looking for a PVD (or DLC??) DESTRO Basic (like 111 and 113) Pam. Can the experts give me the model #'s and trusted dealers to look for?

Thanks,

Kevin

P.S.

I love the look of Lanikai's 202, is there a lefty version???

Edited by kfmcmahon

Relpyed to your PM K.. :D

check with FGD for dials (he does not have anymore 202A though).. DSN has the SS case.. or if you would like to source a more accurate PreV.. DSN does not have old stock left..he's already been asked.. :lol: .. a lot..

Ziggy has a January PVD (OEM) service run I believe.. you need to check with him to confirm.

but the hands and crystal and movement can be gotten from DSN or the movement from Ofrei.. is you need more info just ping..

AC/Lani

Thanks guys,

I looked over on DSN's section and saw the 026...it looks like what I am interested to "even out" my meager (but quickly growing!) PAM collection. Lanikai..thanks for the response about your watch, you obviously put alot of time, care and effort into each of your watches. I am not quite to the point of piecing together seperates to make an "ideal" , but looking for a accurate out-of-the-box and I've read Davidson is the best for that. I also have a V5 DSSD from eurotimez, a yellow faced avenger seawolf and a TT blue sub from WM9 (ordered like 5 months ago!) coming in soon. This is a DANGEROUS hobby... :thumbsupsmileyanim::wounded1:

Thanks,

Kevin