When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's the search option & membership

BradAfc

The search box should be upper right corner, right below the drop box with your screen name on it.

As far as I can tell, VIP membership allows you to sell here. I used to think you couldn't see the dealers collectors without being a contributing member, but I'm not sure now. I was browsing the collector section before I chipped in. Also, if you upgrade, they'll stop hounding you to upgrade. It's worth it, and can be had for only $15.

If you go Platinum, for $100, you can curse in your posts and one of the admin will stop by and give you a massage. There's one admin on each major continent, except Africa, so you're likely to be covered.

It should be on the top right of your screen..

the "upgraded" memberships sole purpose is to support our monthly usage fee, which the membership donates to in the form of "upgrade", since we are not sponsored like the genuine brand foras we rely on membership donations and raffle sales.

Our monthly usage is high due to the offshore servers and added security measures we have in place.

Many of us save big time with the knowledge shared, with that info we make better purchases.. and get what we really want.... correct reps..

the Supporter and Plati memberships allow you into sections where members trade items.. more space in your message center and all around support.. we are here to support all, but I myself go the extra yard for members who give back..that is not saying I will not help all members.. but we do need the support through donations to keep this fora running 24/7, 365 days a year... we are the best supporting community on the net.. nowhere will you find members who give so much without asking for a return..

Good luck and holla if you need an assist... Supporter or not.. :D

AC/Lani

PS... no one "hounds" you to donate.. we suggest.. it's all in how you "perceive" the community B)