When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Know A Source For Genuine Breitling Straps?

crystalcranium

I contacted my AD yesterday who told me a brown leather strap for my GT would run about $130 and croc straps would be $400 and up. There has to be a better way!!! I have a BOB strap and it's first rate but does not look original. Most of the after market straps I've seen, (and bought) with Breitling buckles are crap. Any suggestion about sources or vendors? Any sources for genuine Breitling buckles I can put on by BOB?

So far the Bob strap is the best I've found. The only other rep strap that I have seen that may be close is made by an Austrian company called Lederbrand (sic?). They advertise there straps as being tapered (unlike Bob) from 6mm at the lugs to 3mm at the buckle. Gen straps are a pretty rare find on the bay, but I did see a black leather 22mm (brand new) yesterday, but the starting bid plus shipping was not far off the price you were quoted from the AD.

So far the Bob strap is the best I've found. The only other rep strap that I have seen that may be close is made by an Austrian company called Lederbrand (sic?). They advertise there straps as being tapered (unlike Bob) from 6mm at the lugs to 3mm at the buckle. Gen straps are a pretty rare find on the bay, but I did see a black leather 22mm (brand new) yesterday, but the starting bid plus shipping was not far off the price you were quoted from the AD.

After a morning of off and on searching, I found this site.

http://www.gemnation.com/base?processor=ge...e&type=Btlg

Pretty good selection but the prices are still high. I'm going to buy a genuine buckle for $25 (free second day shipping BTW) , put it on the BOB and call it a strap!