When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Did someone bought a UPO in the last time?

deniz21

hi guys, i bught one, and today the watch is shipped to me, but my dealer has write to me that the watch is changed, he said something with the dial or so? and the watch is similar to my pics.

do someone know what he means, maybe someone of you has become one last few weeks?

please help me out, cause im realy pissd of a little bit, i paid over 320dollars for it, for a watch thats "similar" to the upo :whistling: are you kidding me :wounded1:

and do someone now, can i get my money back when i dont like it?

hi guys, i bught one, and today the watch is shipped to me, but my dealer has write to me that the watch is changed, he said something with the dial or so? and the watch is similar to my pics.

do someone know what he means, maybe someone of you has become one last few weeks?

please help me out, cause im realy pissd of a little bit, i paid over 320dollars for it, for a watch thats "similar" to the upo :whistling: are you kidding me :wounded1:

and do someone now, can i get my money back when i dont like it?

It always pays to do a couple of things before you hand over your money :

1. use a trusted dealer - it is in their best interests to deal honestly with you otherwise they get bad reviews and lose business.\

2. try to get pictures of the actual watch you are buying - rather than send the dealer a picture to match - the dealers idea of "the same" is probably more flexible than yours !

3. do the background research so you know what the differences are in the available versions of the watch you are looking at so you can identify which you actually receive.

Like i said in the other thread, dont stress - just wait for it to arrive and post up some good clear close up pictures and we will be able to figure out what you've got.

What movement did the dealer say it has ?

JD

no but there are a bunch of the watches out there what i think is the watch, and i simply dont like it for me others do, whats wrong with this, and there for i was looking maybe someone wants this watch and thats only therefor if the seller dont take it back,cause i know i dont like it and want to send it back or sell it to someone who likes it. did i said you how much i want for it when i sell it maybe i sell it cheap maybe i give you some bucks extra when you take it :rofl:

and do you know why im so [censored], i waited almost one month for this thing, and then i hear this and how it looks maybe. and im not the kind of person who likes surprizes. so im done with omega reps for me. i save some money next year and buy me the gen know.

sorry if you are feeling something differnt, but dont blame me for this. cause i know i can not take the money i paid for it. but you said you want it to franken it right? there for i made you a offer. for this the wrong dial dosnt matter or not?