When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me make best Buckle ever

nejad

OK folks time has come to do something about Buckles. With all the respect to all buckle makers I think the there is a room for fine jewelry buckle. I am willing to make it. Am doing one Scull buckle to match my skull ring and cuff links. Now that is a bucket of worms that is on my table for a some time now. And if am going to do that I can do a bit more and lets make best

OK folks time has come to do something about Buckles. With all the respect to all buckle makers I think the there is a room for fine jewelry buckle. I am willing to make it. Am doing one Scull buckle to match my skull ring and cuff links. Now that is a bucket of worms that is on my table for a some time now. And if am going to do that I can do a bit more and lets make best

Here is an interesting concept for you. Why not make a line of your own buckles featuring sports teams like football, soccer, baseball, etc.... This I believe would be a fast seller. I designed my own buckle once but never was able to have it machined. I am a bit of a trekkie and designed it to go with the theme of the show.