When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Traveling

Dani

Hi all,

Anyone whit experience on both countries in the topic description?

One thing i know is Japan is more expensive to travel to and also cost when traveling in Japan is higher.

I like to hear from anyone that has been to any of the above countries.

Cheers,

Dani

I found Japan pretty affordable. Train tickets were about the same as in the UK, but you get a designated seat, so there's no jostling for seats. It's expensive to go out drinking, but, there are loads of vending machines and convenience stores, so food is easily and cheaply available :) If you were to stay at a capsule hotel, you could cut down on accomodation expenses and have more cash for other things :)

Where in Thailand?

Bangkok......great and fun city! Pretty cheap, too........and that covers almost everything....wink-wink! Find a nice Tuktuk driver and for 400-500bhat, you could see the whole city the whole day! You could also hire a taxi for around 1200bhat for the whole day! Check-out Pattaya if you have the time and the weather is nice! Maybe you'll bump into TTK! He's the expat in the corner street managing a few Boy-Girl! :lol: and selling Fake Watches! :serenade:

So much to do......Elephant Farm, river/nite market and don't forget to check-out MBK, you find some stuff there in our hobby!

Lot's of nite activities, but forget the Sex Acrobatic show.......not unless you wanna get ripped off and watch the faces of young/teen Norwegians seeing their first stage show! If you do, watch out for the flying ping pong balls, you don't wanna get hit by one of these!

Enjoy and have fun!

Where in Thailand?

Bangkok......great and fun city! Pretty cheap, too........and that covers almost everything....wink-wink! Find a nice Tuktuk driver and for 400-500bhat, you could see the whole city the whole day! You could also hire a taxi for around 1200bhat for the whole day! Check-out Pattaya if you have the time and the weather is nice! Maybe you'll bump into TTK! He's the expat in the corner street managing a few Boy-Girl! :lol: and selling Fake Watches! :serenade:

So much to do......Elephant Farm, river/nite market and don't forget to check-out MBK, you find some stuff there in our hobby!

Lot's of nite activities, but forget the Sex Acrobatic show.......not unless you wanna get ripped off and watch the faces of young/teen Norwegians seeing their first stage show! If you do, watch out for the flying ping pong balls, you don't wanna get hit by one of these!

Enjoy and have fun!

:lol: :lol:

I think will go for Thailand have can i miss TTK and his ladyboys :p