When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wyler Reps Anyone?

bjl3910

I was looking around the other day and came across this watch. I was actually looking for some good pics of the Black, all ceramic Hublot Big Bang King when I came across these Wyler watches. I found a few little threads on the forums. I was just wondering if anyone knew if they were making reps of these yet. I may hold off on getting a Big Bang if I can possibly get my hands on a Wyler. This thing is sick. And I read a little about them...they have a suspension system to help protect the case and movement. Pretty cool stuff. The company, Wyler, even dropped one of their watches off the Eiffel Tower...and it lived!!!! I also saw a version of their GMT that had a gold case, black dial, and a brown croc. Strap. It looked awesome. So if anyone knows something about Wyler, please let me know. Thanks!!!

wylerBLK.png

Wyler07Basel1.jpg

I really like these and the only reps I've seen are on Watch Eden...and they are nothing to write home to mom about. From what I understand Wyler is a fairly new brand so there may not be any good reps yet. Thanks everybody!!!

Edited by bjl3910

To be honest I know vey little about these watches. I am now very courious after looking at the pics and Information you have givin us. I do like the looks and would also be Interested In a rep. If there Is a rep I have not seen It or heard about It. Thanks for the Info, good luck :thumbsupsmileyanim: Mike