When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Versace Dv One

geneticlone

Hey guys, after looking for a while I think this is the best place to post about this on this forum. I just got burned trying to buy this watch at sellran.com <- scam, this guy has multiple banned accounts on ebay and steals all of his images from sellers on ebay. (never shipped anything, not responding to paypal claim)

I am down in tears trying to find a replica dv one watch under 300 dollars. Can some one help me out, I found a BOISE watch, that is like the exact same thing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280438145868&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_6506wt_1167

However, I would need to change the face of the watch and the clasps on the back, does anyone, anyone know where I can either find this watch or the parts I need to make my own replica.

Thank you so much guys :(

FYI.. this site is to prvent members from visiting scam sites.. which run rampant on the net.

ALL of RWG dealers are "trusted", or they simply would not be listed on this Forum.

tony has been in this biz for a very long time and has done a lot of transactions with members that are his long time customers. As has most dealers on this forum..

As long as they are listed on this forum as well as other rep rep forums there is no need for concern..if you venture off this forum for reps.. you will be gambling your money.. and will find out the hard way what a scam site is..

stay with the dealers here and you will not have problems with scams.

AC/Lani