When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does this box set look right to you?

cht

My white balance isn't set to show it that well, but the outer box with the crown and the inside fabric of the box are slightly green. I bought this as a gen box set from TZ.

I put some white stuff next to it to help demonstrate (which it doesn't!), but in real life it has a faint green tint it.

:scratch:

dsc0039y.jpg

Edited by cht

If your asking if the genuine box is lime green.. Yes..both the outer box and inner are key lime green.. :D

AC/L

I absulutely LOVE key lime pie.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

If the gen is supposed to be key lime, than by gosh, this is a keeper!

the inside is suppose to be a cream off white

Why do you say this?

BTW, did you buy it from RX888 on TZ? Because i intend aswell to buy a genuine modern rolex box. If this is the case, please give us your feedback. The only suspicious detail is that he only sales box sets.

Yes, RX888. Took about two weeks to get it...

AND IT SMELLS AWEFUL!!!

:yuk:

Edited by cht

Hummm...Can you post more pics? As it sounds quite suspect...

And btw, where did you get this Panerai? :-) Looks really great.

+1 for where did you get this panerai? Looks great and quite small (which i like) --> 38, 40mm?

well, i am suspicious of this seller because he only sells rolex box and tons of them. He told a dealer friend of his sell them to him. However, the members of TZ are normally keen on finding scammers. He is member for a few years now, sold tons of rolex box and nobody seems to be complaining. Don't know.

I absulutely LOVE key lime pie.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

If the gen is supposed to be key lime, than by gosh, this is a keeper!

Why do you say this?

i have a gen sd and mid size box. I opened by box and the color is a bit greenish but creamy off white. I also have a rep box and the diff are very obvious. The box posted by the OP is genuine, 100%.

cheers!

i have a gen sd and mid size box. I opened by box and the color is a bit greenish but creamy off white. I also have a rep box and the diff are very obvious. The box posted by the OP is genuine, 100%.

cheers!

by the OP ? You mean the watch box we were discussing is genuine 100% sure? This would mean that the seller on VRF is legit? Enlight us please