When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Some Questions About The Iwc Gst Chrono Ti

bigmouth

Hi you all,

Yesterday i have received my IWC GST Chrono Titanium from Paul (wo-mart). I paid with Moneybookers and after 10 days I received my watch. I really really like this watch. It's beautifull. I have paid 155 Euros for it (incl. shipping), that's really cheap if you compare it with the prices from the other dealers.

When I had the watch out of the package first thing I noticed was that the bracelet was really short. I have about a 6.5 inch wrist and the bracelet fits me perfectly WITHOUT adjusting the bracelet. When the watch was in transfer i read the "how do I adjust the bracelet of the IWC GST Chrono Ti" by Pugwash because I always had to adjust the bracelets of my watches with bracelets (PO 4th gen, Tag Heuer Indy 500 and gen Seiko Monster). This was the first bracelet i did not had to adjust and fitted perfectly right out of the box ever.

When I compare my watch with the pictures from the wo-mart website, I also saw on the pics of the website that on the clasp the words "Swiss Made" was written. When I look at my clasp I do not see a "swiss made" written on the clasp.

Do you guys know if there are more versions of the rep IWC GST Chrono Titanium? A few guys here also own a rep IWC GST Chrono Titanium, do you guys have "swiss made" written on the clasp?

Did you had to adjust the bracelet? I ask this because my 6.5 is below average size (I think) and I think a lot of people need extra links when they received this watch.

Do you guys know if there are more versions of the rep IWC GST Chrono Titanium? A few guys here also own a rep IWC GST Chrono Titanium, do you guys have "swiss made" written on the clasp?

Did you had to adjust the bracelet? I ask this because my 6.5 is below average size (I think) and I think a lot of people need extra links when they received this watch.

While my watch is in Canada, the bracelet is not!

I have a 6.75" wrist and have removed two links. The only text on my bracelet is IWC.

I received my watch with 11 standard-sized links and there are three non-standard ones each end and one 1.5x link. I have 3 links on the bottom-side (at 6-o-clock) and 6 links on the top-side, along with the link-and-a-half (at 12-o-clock) and it fits me perfectly.

While my watch is in Canada, the bracelet is not!

I have a 6.75" wrist and have removed two links. The only text on my bracelet is IWC.

I received my watch with 11 standard-sized links and there are three non-standard ones each end and one 1.5x link. I have 3 links on the bottom-side (at 6-o-clock) and 6 links on the top-side, along with the link-and-a-half (at 12-o-clock) and it fits me perfectly.

Thanks for the quick answer. I guess I have the same bracelet as you have. Also 11 standard-sized links and there are three non-standard ones. Mine also says only IWC on the clasp. But when I look at the pic http://www.wo-mart.com/images/productimage...050/W2030-8.jpg I see "swiss made" written on the inside of the clasp.

This "swiss made" and also the fact that I did not had to adjust the bracelet made me thought i had a different watch/bracelet.

This "swiss made" and also the fact that I did not had to adjust the bracelet made me thought i had a different watch/bracelet.

I think my opinions of Paulmart are well known, so I'll not bother repeating them here once again.

If you really want to get ripped off, you can always buy it from Rip-off [censored] (Paul in Drag) for $319.

http://www.bestswiss-watches.com/product_i...roducts_id=1123

Seriously, how can people trust Paul?

No, no, must shut up. Play nice, Pugwash, play nice.

6.5" wrist here, you need to get another bracelet from Paul with all the links, if you ever want to sell the watch.

Very few of us have skinny wrists.

6.5" wrist here, you need to get another bracelet from Paul with all the links, if you ever want to sell the watch.

Very few of us have skinny wrists.

Not only from Paul because i guess Pugwash did not had it from him and we have same bracelet. But i don't think I will ever sell it, i love this watch. I think when you have bigger wrist then 7 inch you do not fit the "standard" size of the bracelet but need extra links.

Not only from Paul because i guess Pugwash did not had it from him and we have same bracelet. But i don't think I will ever sell it, i love this watch. I think when you have bigger wrist then 7 inch you do not fit the "standard" size of the bracelet but need extra links.

I got mine from Precious Time and it came with more links than you got. I'd get the spares from Paulmart if at all possible. Don't hold your breath though.