When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD Vendors

bolo33

I know that DSSD has been a hot topic as of late in any rep forums. Anyone have a good experience to share with any of their dealers or bad ones so that people who are interested may or may not experience the good or bad. I really like the DSSD as of late, but with so many dealers out there, I am unsure who I should get it from.

Hopefully this is a legitimate topic, if not just remove it.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Bolo. It's a totally legitimate question. Any of the dealers listed in the dealers section of the board are the recommended dealers on the web for high end reps at reasonable prices. All dealers on the web have issues...but these guys overall stand by their products and are the best in the industry. The real question for you is which version of the DSSD to get!!

Look for pictorials and write-ups using the Search engine or cruising through the Rolex section and you'll see there about 4-5 different versions...pick the one you need!! Some are more expensive than others and of course more accurate...others are super cheap and pretty cloes (like the $118 Asian engined cheapo models).

Read the Noob Guide linked in my signature to get you started with rep watches and you'll hit the ground running.

The forum is all about sharing information and experiences...so we hope you enjoy the great community of watch enthusiasts here on the board and can share your experiences and thoughts.

There are basically 2 versions that are worth viewing and deciding on..

DSSD V5

DSSD Ultimate.. the review >Here

I have a insert on the way that hopefully will address the misaligned 10..I am posting a review of the insert next week

IMO the DSSD Ultimate is the best out at present.

AC/Lani

Guest techlogik

Well, here goes my usual line: Just get Josh's with a Swiss movement. If the bezel insert spacing at 10 bothers you, then there are options to replace it with a more Gen like one.

But, you can do what you like, research and come to your own conclusion.

Finally, you might want to take the opinion of someone that has had 7 of them in the last 4 months though...haha..

There are basically 2 versions that are worth viewing and deciding on..

DSSD V5

DSSD Ultimate.. the review >Here

I have a insert on the way that hopefully will address the misaligned 10..I am posting a review of the insert next week

IMO the DSSD Ultimate is the best out at present.

AC/Lani

Well, here goes my usual line: Just get Josh's with a Swiss movement. If the bezel insert spacing at 10 bothers you, then there are options to replace it with a more Gen like one.

Finally, you might want to take the opinion of someone that has had 7 of them in the last 4 months though...haha..

Coming from two DSSD-fanatics, I must say they are absolutely spot-on! :notworthy:

Tech

Have you had that many? Should I go with your source? hahahahahaha....Thanks