When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronoswiss Nighthawk

beanyboy

Chronoswiss reps have traditionally been junkie, but I love the Nighthawk model from the Timemaster series so much that I will buy it on site if somebody ever makes one. I saw a gen in a jewelry store in Chicago yesterday, and I am a man in love. I am pasting a picture of this beauty to this topic for those of you who may have never seen this baby! Gerd, you're supposedly a self-involved egomaniacal jerk, but you've outdone yourself with the Nighthawk.

post-1156-126256276306_thumb.jpg

Keep dreaming buddy. I would give my left nut for any decent Chronoswiss rep. But alas this is not very popular brand unfortunately.

Nice watch though. How much is the GEN?

You're right. It's not gonna happen. At least not anytime soon. There are a few Timemaster reps available, but I notice that none of the forum dealers carry them, which says a lot. The gen is north of $12,000 US, so a good rep would be well worth it. Oh well. I guess I'll keep dreaming.

yes i have been tempted by this rep one or twice. the main problem with the rep is it is too chunky overall. The GEN has smooth lines and curves and a little more subdued.

I believe the case size is smaller too.

What do you think of this timemaster. Its a low cost, low quality rep, but it looks like a nice watch for the price.

Timemaster