When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Pam 127 From Silix

madonna

Just wanted to show you all what you get if you order the fiddy from silix-prime (pans081).

Since it is cheap, but have a weird description I think some of you have been a bit hesitant to order (I know I was, since glass is described as "plexi-glass" etc)

What I got was the "standard" 117 case with mineral glass, and this is really what I hoped for.

Strap is acceptable thick, and not TOTALLY terrible.

So here are the pics:

111804-23729.jpg

111804-23730.jpg

111804-23731.jpg

111804-23732.jpg

111804-23733.jpg

Yes. Aware of the "level" wrong way for a 127. Have mailed silix about it. ( Btw. seems like this is an easy error to make. Pam are changing the direction all the time. the 203 have the level "my way" and probably several other models also ).

Planning to get the "high cannon pin"+hands+dial (All with new superluminova C3) + Sapphire crystal from Davidsen soon :)

Edited by madonna

Hi @madonna,

You mentioned that you got the 'PANS081' from Jay, but when I checked his website, the caseback shown in his pics shows it to be a 'E0581/1950' case... :unsure:

I'm just wondering whether you got the right watch... :g:

Anyway, Jay's a great guy... Let him know and I'm sure he'll solve it for you in no time... :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers... :victory:

I must admit I expected to get the E0581 case, but I know Jay tried hard to get me a watch with sapphire crystal ( This was what the PANS081 was supposed to have when I ordered and paid )

As everyone probably remember the 581 had some issues with sapphire or mineral crystal, so in the end I agreed that with a discounted price Jay would send me a 127 with swan neck, but mineral crystal.

So guess he just was able to get this E0117 case. Must admit I dont mind. As long as I plan to change the crystal anyhow, I dont think there is any big difference between 117 and 581 case.

Btw. Jay will send me a new correct CG. so everything is good.

Silix may be slow sometimes, but always good service in the end. :D