When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forzieri Modena

geneticlone

These watches look like they are based on low cost asian 21j movements, using cases made to resemble well known brads, but with a custom dial made for this company (Forzieri).

For example the Forzieri Rhino is a blatant rip-off of a Richard Mille, The Stingray is a based off a Daytona PVD Pro Hunter, the Rivoli are SS Daytonas, Cruiser 270 is a Hublot, thern there are Cartier Tanks, Pashas, Omegas, IWC, and so on and so forth.

I really love the fact that they NEVER EVER mention the movement, but by looking closely at some of the dials you can tell they're low cost autos a Quartz. The autos have "faux" chrono subdials (milirtary time, day and date), some may be working chronos but quartz.

These are the same watches you find at the low end of the replica world, the stuff you find under $100, and because they don't have to actually replicate any existing high end watches, they can be made very cheaply (the Canal Street stuff).

They claim these watches are made in Italy, that's pure BS, they might be re-packaged in Italy, but I doubt even that. These guys are making a fortune by selling cheap watches for a small fortune. Considering they buy direct and in quantity, they probably pay less than $30 for these in China, bring them in and and sell them for 10-12 times their cost.

These watches look like they are based on low cost asian 21j movements, using cases made to resemble well known brads, but with a custom dial made for this company (Forzieri).

For example the Forzieri Rhino is a blatant rip-off of a Richard Mille, The Stingray is a based off a Daytona PVD Pro Hunter, the Rivoli are SS Daytonas, Cruiser 270 is a Hublot, thern there are Cartier Tanks, Pashas, Omegas, IWC, and so on and so forth.

I really love the fact that they NEVER EVER mention the movement, but by looking closely at some of the dials you can tell they're low cost autos a Quartz. The autos have "faux" chrono subdials (milirtary time, day and date), some may be working chronos but quartz.

These are the same watches you find at the low end of the replica world, the stuff you find under $100, and because they don't have to actually replicate any existing high end watches, they can be made very cheaply (the Canal Street stuff).

They claim these watches are made in Italy, that's pure BS, they might be re-packaged in Italy, but I doubt even that. These guys are making a fortune by selling cheap watches for a small fortune. Considering they buy direct and in quantity, they probably pay less than $30 for these in China, bring them in and and sell them for 10-12 times their cost.

Thanks for the detailed reply Dudemeister, I know that some of their watches list the movement. So I am guessing your that this one is quartz.

I noticed that a lot of their watches look really similar, and that's why I figured this watch was just another re-brand. Still I can't put my fingers on what the heck it is, I really do like the whole case and face of the watch. It is nice and simple, anyway if anyone knows please let me know :)