When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any trick to get the stickers off?

jdkno

I just recieved my B&R 02 in PVD. The sticker on the crystal and the one on the casebaxk came off just fine. I am strugling with the ones on the ends of the crowns. I tried a razor and a toothpick bur they don't seem to want to budge. I am assuming they are stickers as they are shiny and the rest of the watch is matte. I am scared to go after them harder because I don't want to scratch the PVD coating. Anyone have a trick to get them off. More importantly anyone with a PVD B&R 02 that can confirm there really is stickers there and that the ends of the crowns are not shiny.

I have looked at several pics of this B&R crown and pushers. They dont look to be shiny to me. I just recieved my Omega PO chrono a few days ago. The stickers were a real pita to get off. I dont remember them being so dificult to remove In the past. I just took my time and used me finger nail, but I knew that these were stickers. I would not go any further unless you know for sure, I would contact your dealer. Send them a pic If you can so they know exactly what your refering to, good luck :) Mike