When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help me decide

Jon Martin

Which AP to get  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Best AP to get next (sec@12 only)

Hey guys now that I sold my Blue themes Its time for another rep.

I listed the 4 choices that I'm interested in but I need help in making the final decision. Please answer the poll along with pro's and con's

I've been wanting the RB II forever but its alot and the dial issue is kind of obvious. I sorta like survior as well just to be different but that sucker cost alot and If I hate It I would take a hit. I also like the silver themes but I'm not sure what the flaws are and The las vegas strip looks nice except I can't wear it with everything am I wrong?

I have done a lot of thinking on this subject lately.

Decided against Silver Themes for sure - not only because recent reports of bad quality but mainly because this dial does not really do it for me. Somehow I found this silver/black/red theme not appealing in both ROO and new Daytonas.

I was also thinking about Las Vegas strip but after some time spent comparing rep and gen I realised it is far especially when you look at hour markers.

So now we are down to RB2 and Survivor.

RB2 is beautiful but backplate has to be modded and subdials are way too shiny and I hate it in ROO reps (one of the reasons I sold my black rubberclad).

Survivor seems to be the best out of the bunch right now, with only one bigger flaw being incorrect bezel seal location but as I think it may not be THAT visible I have one on the way right now.

I also got another Black Themes (had two already but sold them and always ended up regretting it).

I think next in line are White Rubberclad (I know, subdials are too dark and date surround should be black but I feel I need to have it) and possibly RB2 just to see it in person.

But as I already have another V2 Top Gun, New TAG Caliper and DSSD on the way I think they will keep me busy :)

Good luck with your choices.

I have done a lot of thinking on this subject lately.

Decided against Silver Themes for sure - not only because recent reports of bad quality but mainly because this dial does not really do it for me. Somehow I found this silver/black/red theme not appealing in both ROO and new Daytonas.

I was also thinking about Las Vegas strip but after some time spent comparing rep and gen I realised it is far especially when you look at hour markers.

So now we are down to RB2 and Survivor.

RB2 is beautiful but backplate has to be modded and subdials are way too shiny and I hate it in ROO reps (one of the reasons I sold my black rubberclad).

Survivor seems to be the best out of the bunch right now, with only one bigger flaw being incorrect bezel seal location but as I think it may not be THAT visible I have one on the way right now.

I also got another Black Themes (had two already but sold them and always ended up regretting it).

I think next in line are White Rubberclad (I know, subdials are too dark and date surround should be black but I feel I need to have it) and possibly RB2 just to see it in person.

But as I already have another V2 Top Gun, New TAG Caliper and DSSD on the way I think they will keep me busy :)

Good luck with your choices.

When do you think you'll get your survivor? So we can get a review lol. And from who did you order it?