When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where can i get the top quality PAM111H

JMA

about the movement i cant tell you something, but when i was you, you know what i would do ;) go yellow and see what RWG members offer sometimes in the WATCHES section, here you can find maybe a real good modded pam111 for a good price, or you go to dsn or sead maybe. they offer modded 111H for 400-500bucks,

otherwise when you want the cheaper ones without mods...you cant go wrong with the trustet dealers here on the board, i think they offer all the same, no differences.

see you, and i hope i can help you with this :)

about the movement i cant tell you something, but when i was you, you know what i would do ;) go yellow and see what RWG members offer sometimes in the WATCHES section, here you can find maybe a real good modded pam111 for a good price, or you go to dsn or sead maybe. they offer modded 111H for 400-500bucks,

otherwise when you want the cheaper ones without mods...you cant go wrong with the trustet dealers here on the board, i think they offer all the same, no differences.

+1

Little Hero was selling fully modded pieces for a little over 1k..

but like deniz says to get a really good one you gotta start with a "out o the box" and add you own parts..or buy one from a member already modded..anyway you slice it it will cost more than the dealers reps..

Ultimate, super duper, best of the best? Only Little Hero 111I. $1350

Asian movement, but accurate dial (O still a tell), better AR, perfect CG (thicker than gen), accurate crown, lovely movement, but still obvious engraved plates. You pay for what you get.

As for the other dealers, they are all about the same, using the same parts. You'll have to relume them all (except for DSN depending), you'll need to change the CG for all, the crown for some. The dials are ALL, every last single one of them incorrect and major tells. Movements are blatantly incorrect with horrible engraving.

Not that much difference between Swiss and asian in terms of reliability, the asian movements have proven themselves over time to be real workhorses, plus they beat at 21600vph, accurate for the OPX/XI movements, whereas the swiss are based on the 6497-1 movements with asian plates that beat at 17700vph.

Hope that helps.

Why not instead, talk to DSN, get his new 001A ? Gorgeous dial, decently accurate, decent caseset, accurate crownguard, sorta, need to change the crown and it's a close caseback so no one can ever call you out on the movement.

Edited by unregistered

Agree 100 with Unregistered..

you can only take the rep so far and it will never be 1:1.. but you are the one that has to wear it and be happy with it.. if 300 usd will do this great.. if you spend 1k or more and your totally happy and 'enjoy" wearing it.. great!!..

start with the basic and you can always add and mod .. that is the thrill of this hobby.. the hunt..the sourcing of parts..and then one project is finished.. you still have another on deck.. :lol:

you will never find a "out of the box" rep for 300 or even 400 usd that cannot be improved..

HOW DO I GO DSN OR SEAD...