When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dont see these too often - RG ROO Perpetual

exper

Been getting friendly talking about watches with an AP connoisseur, this guy has it all - Survivor, Don Ramon, RG Barachello, Alinghi and his latest purchase this AP ROO RG Perpetual 1/25 pieces only (I forget what its called exactly) retailing near the $100k mark. He has the RG ROO rubberclad but wanted something more exclusive.. Slightly fatter then the RG ROO because of the complications movement.

I'll see if I can organise some comparison shots for some of the newer models that have been hitting the market over the past few weeks.

TBH it's not my cup of tea and I prefer the normal RG ROO rubberclad but I figured since its 1 out of 25 its worth taking a wristie that some of you might enjoy.

ap1x.jpg

ap2w.jpg

Thanks for the shots.. I'm waiting for my RG ROO to arrive (just paid for it today so will be a few days) and will try and get some side by side as well, but just in case I can't those will come in handy. He knows I own reps but it doesn't bother him that much, having said that though every time I see him I have had my gen 116520 or some other gen on just out of pure co-incidence so I imagine hes probably forgotten I broached the subject.