When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Rolex 3135 Movement in the Parts For Sale Forum

denimhead

Guest techlogik

Saw that. Good price if it is in good condition. Normally can't find them for under $1700. I am tempted, but I don't have a WM9 rep that can accommodate it. Would be a great addition to one of those watches to make it an ultimate WM9 SD v2 though, or project watch that the case can direct fit it.

I really wish that movement would fit a DSSD, or WM9 had a DSSD project that would accommodate it...I would pickup the movement in a heartbeat for sure.

Saw that. Good price if it is in good condition. Normally can't find them for under $1700. I am tempted, but I don't have a WM9 rep that can accommodate it. Would be a great addition to one of those watches to make it an ultimate WM9 SD v2 though, or project watch that the case can direct fit it.

I really wish that movement would fit a DSSD, or WM9 had a DSSD project that would accommodate it...I would pickup the movement in a heartbeat for sure.

Come on you know you want it! the movement is 'as new' This is a bargain price and would be worth the investment even if it sits in your draw for a year.

Guest techlogik

Come on you know you want it! the movement is 'as new' This is a bargain price and would be worth the investment even if it sits in your draw for a year.

Well, if my modded 3717 shows up after 5 months, and I can sell it for what it is worth with all the mods, I could swing this movement. Like I said though, the only watches I would consider putting this in personally is a DSSD (won't fit, that we know of) or a SSD from WM9 that it will fit, but I don't own one.

Would be nice just to have, wind it up and watch it run....I can appreciate the value of that alone.

Well, if my modded 3717 shows up after 5 months, and I can sell it for what it is worth with all the mods, I could swing this movement. Like I said though, the only watches I would consider putting this in personally is a DSSD (won't fit, that we know of) or a SSD from WM9 that it will fit, but I don't own one.

Would be nice just to have, wind it up and watch it run....I can appreciate the value of that alone.

Its really a Peach, wierd, theres something about a Rolex movement,i can't stop looking at the f**king thing!.