When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Super Avenger

ProZac

The best price I could get from US on an new SA was £1800 once exchanged. That makes for decent resale later.

If you go on Breitling Source forum you will see a few AD's who give good discounts. There is one guy I think he is froman AD (Hunters not sure though) who helps members.

If you pose same question on there you will get a lot of replies and recommendations. Also just check sales section there are some good prices on there. You can find better models for the same money your looking to spend on the SA compared to over here and therefore better resale.

Just remember buy the seller before you buy the watch

Good luck mate

Let us know how it goes

Most US dealers will do 20%-25% off, however you can get burned on this. I bought a Breilting Emergency Mission 6-7 years ago while on skiing in Canada. At the time, the exchange rate was $1.70CAD, with the discount and the exchange rate I got the watch for about half the cost of buying it in the USA. BUSA would not honor the warranty as my registration was from a Canadian Dealer filled out with a US address. Read breiltingsource as there is some talk about Breilting doing this to discourage people taking advantage of exchange rates. They is also why dealers in different regions can only give a certain level of discount. If they find out you are not a US resident, they my not allow for a 20%-25% discount. Understand this comes from Breitling and not the AD.