When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Forum

bill-hunter-2000

Hello; Am new here. I did buy three watches through RWI forum and this forum is very similar. Only found as couldn't get RWI to open. I do see some of the same dealers here that are on RWI. Maybe I am behind and RWI has now become RWG.

I can't figure out who are the trusted dealers in this forum? Someone please give me some advise if you don't mind.

This is not the RWI you refer to mate

Trusted dealers are listed under dealers sub forum

RWI should be back on soon but there is a thread on this in main menu

RWG has been around longer than the forum name at present.. RWG has had a couple of name changes through the years.. with member #1... Admin.. who started a web site so people could be advised on scam sites.. it has grown and flourished into one if not the most knowledgeable watch forum gen. or rep.

With tutorials on watch movements by our own Ziggy .. now the "Zigmeister"

Reviews , pictorials.. knowledge and much more.

We've started a newsletter for those who don't have the time to log in , so we can keep them abreast of the most recent releases, reviews.. upcoming events etc.

Our dealers section is >Here.. watches, accessories, cloths, tools.. all are trusted dealers that have been around for a long time, and some new apprentice

dealers that have proven that they are conscientious about providing the best customer service.

Many members cross the bridge from forum to forum..

enjoy your visit.. RWG is here for anyone with a desire to share in the passion of watches.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

AC/Lani