When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex pro hunter seadweller

renegade

Hi Guys

I am new to this site and indeed to the REP watch scene.

I have seen this watch on www.topswiss.co.uk but after reading the comments on here i have decided against using them

Does anyone know where i can get a good quality REP of this watch

Rolex Oyster DeepSea Pro-Hunter Sea-Dweller Replica Watch RX06. It lloks like the main body and bracelet is in black and the pictures on there site make it look quite special

Welcome aboard renegade, im sure youll love it here! Start by checking out the dealer section - these are recommended dealers, however you will need to contact them individually and see who is the best dealer for YOU! Im sure a few of them carry Prohunter watches....

Good luck and happy hunting

I'm told by my dealer that the PVD is of poor quality on the DSSD and other Pro Hunters.. there is one of the Pro Hunter series that is worth getting for the quality of the coating .. check with Joshua on which one it is.. I've forgotten the exact one..

email him .. perfect88clones@gmail.com

Guest techlogik

I bought two from Josh, single and double red. Both were excellent, PVD was nice and thick quality from what I could tell for a Rep. Bracelet PVD was surprisingly good too from what I recall.

I bought two from Josh, single and double red. Both were excellent, PVD was nice and thick quality from what I could tell for a Rep. Bracelet PVD was surprisingly good too from what I recall.

That's the ones I couldn't remember.. Josh said that was the one to get.. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I wanted the Milgauss :whistling:

Guest techlogik

Can I be honest on this one guys?!?! I personally would source one from another guy on another rep forum. His has the correct 10 spacing and bezel insert.

You will pay less for a good DSSD, Swiss movment, HEV like Gen and correct 10 spacing/bezel insert. It will be QC'd shipped from US. PM for info, out of respect for the forum I won't post the non-authorized dealer here, but well known on another forum and trusted. I like Josh, just ordered 2 bezel inserts from him...and have bought close to $2K worth of reps from him.

But the bezel insert at 10 spacing is a deal breaker for me personally. Josh's dials were spot on though, lume was not so hot, DLC was good on case and bracelet.

And worst case, if you don't like the DLC, Avitt will do it for you..it will cost as much as the watch did, but the DLC will be definitely amazing. Or, just get a DSSD and have it DLC'd by Avitt. Up to you.