When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter O Commander

DZmaster

This is my first review, my first post and first Rep acquisition, so please guys, bare with me.

I decided to post because I have learned so much from this forum I thought I should give back a little.

I don't know much about watches, all I know is that I like them!

This review is for a GRAHAM Chronofighter Oversize Commander.

The watch is very nicely made with a few flaws, althougth I cannot compare VS the original because I've never seen it, I believe the quality is not perfect. There are two things that bother me:

1.- The letter engravement on the rubber strap could be better, it is not as deep as some other reps I',ve seen.

2.- The chrono trigger waggles, it even vibrates when I'm driving becoming a bit annoying.

Here are a few pics.

post-25046-12644540252_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445405608_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445408152_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445410315_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445414038_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445415772_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445418563_thumb.jpg

post-25046-126445420211_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the pictures quality it's totally my fault.

Thanks for watching.

Very nice first post, thanks for the pictures! Who was the dealer, how much was it? :)

You have purchased a good first rep right there, the Grahams are considered to be very well constructed replicas! B)

As for the lever wobble, I believe there is a mod/fix for that posted somewhere ;)

Thanks Mickey. I tried the fix without luck, I'll just live with it. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I agree with Mickey Padge...going high end for the first one is a good one to be shocked into how much fun lays ahead for the hobby.

Congrats...and great first post. Thanks for spending the time to post and share.

BTW...do you find the lever gets in the way or digs into your wrist at all??

I agree with Mickey Padge...going high end for the first one is a good one to be shocked into how much fun lays ahead for the hobby.

Congrats...and great first post. Thanks for spending the time to post and share.

BTW...do you find the lever gets in the way or digs into your wrist at all??

Dear Toad,

The lever does not interfere with your hand movement at all if you wear it on your left wrist. On the other hand...hmmm...yes, if you wear it on the right hand then it does dig on the wrist. I wear it on my left wrist.