When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can anyone help recognise this strap?

PeteM

I know its not a great shot but does anyone recognise this strap or where I could find one similar in colour in 26/26 but XXL or tailor made

Thanks in advance

Thanks Denz. Its a gen strap I know that much I just dont what its called by OP. Or who does the rep. I was thinking a Dirk but not sure

Agree mate but too thick for me and slightly to dark. Yeah I know picky but I have a gen alli for it with deployant but I have a nice polished logo buckle looking for a sweet strap like that. At first I thought it might be a JV but again it looks darker than that. So not sureI checked Paneristi etc but no joy yet.

Pete, the strap you posted looks like the OEM fiddy cashmere strap. Here is a link where you can buy it.

Thanks mate :thumbsupsmileyanim: your right its the gold cashmere. Just must of darkened up with wear or its pics. Now to find a decent rep of it!! Wheres The Bear?? :D

They come up FS pretty regularly @ paneristi.com. Used prices are fairly reasonable and negotiable.

Thanks for that. Only problem for me is the length the XL still only gives me first hole so no tail. I would like this one to have a decent tail and for once with OEM strap have a buckle that sits in the middle of my wrist. Similar to your recently posted pics of your 111 still drooling on that one!!

Its not so bad with my 44 straps as I use a deployant I gave up on after market straps after spending silly money, dont get me wrong lovely straps but always the wrong size etc

I think BB (bear) might be able to help in getting one to fit. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif