When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need Advice on First Rep; The Navitimer

deandavis

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy my first rep and I want to get a Breitling Navitimer. I've found one I really like on this site:

http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-n...11788-p-1.html

My question to all you experts out there is:

- Is this a good movement for the price?

- Are there better Navitimer reps out there than that one?

- Where can I buy a replica Navitimer leather strap?

Thanks in advance everyone! I'm hoping to be able to join the Breitling rep club soon

-DD

Your link isn't working dean ... there are high end Navis out yes.. depends on what you are looking at spending or having mods done in the way of upgraded movements etc... You'll get waht you pay for a lot of times with reps as with the real deal..

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy my first rep and I want to get a Breitling Navitimer. I've found one I really like on this site:

http://www.watcheden.com/breitling-n...11788-p-1.html

My question to all you experts out there is:

- Is this a good movement for the price?

- Are there better Navitimer reps out there than that one?

- Where can I buy a replica Navitimer leather strap?

Thanks in advance everyone! I'm hoping to be able to join the Breitling rep club soon

-DD

Unless you find an already modded one, Navitimer world is better out of the box. Around 300 bucks at any dealer, avoid low cost navi that are really crap...

hey Dean,

you should follow Lani's advice in my opinion and check out Joshua's site perfect-hour. Just got my Navi back today *so stoked* from him, after searching for the right one and right dealer for years. It was worth the wait. The model you have picked out here with the Chronos at 3,6,9 has the date wheel sunken much deeper than the same version navi with the chronos at 6,9,12. Joshua sells the same watches, with the Valjoux 7750, for less than what you have found. But why I went through him for this one is that I wanted it to be perfect and as Tonio said, a cheap navi looks like s**t. Joshua has the best service and will fix any problems you have; that has been my experience.

Check out that site and see what you think??

mg