When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Shipments

Broker1981

Hey!

Well, mail service is a fantastic thing... It takes 2 working days for a package to go from China to Norway, and 5 days for it to go from Oslo to Bergen (500 km between the two biggest cities in Norway)...

Also it seems that packages go a lot faster than letters. I am expecting one letter and a package. The package will be here tomorrow, but the letter hasnt arrived in norway yet.

At least i had no problems clearing customs :)

Hey!

Well, mail service is a fantastic thing... It takes 2 working days for a package to go from China to Norway, and 5 days for it to go from Oslo to Bergen (500 km between the two biggest cities in Norway)...

Also it seems that packages go a lot faster than letters. I am expecting one letter and a package. The package will be here tomorrow, but the letter hasnt arrived in norway yet.

At least i had no problems clearing customs :)

And there was me thinking that it was just the UK that had that problem !! :lol:

I recently forwarded a watch to a friend in Germany, and it arrived in 2 days. On the same day, I posted a small envelope containing tattoo stencils to a friend on the other side of the UK. It has not yet arrived :bangin:

Wait till you get a package with this label on it:

usps1.jpg

and broken like this:

dsc0063ns.jpg

dsc0059tc.jpg

and empty like this:

dsc0066ed.jpg

The friggin watch is GONE! :black_eye:

WTF!!! Just got it last nite, so me and the Seller are going nuts!