When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do YOU do when.............

OSRep

ADs are just clerks. They can't spot a fake on the wrist more than any passerby. If you look at the stories they always involve the watch being examined or hitting the pad. As I've said for years there hasn't been an instance of someone being called out where they didn't make it happen. For some reason the stupidity gene seems to activate in social situations. So this is why we say not to go into an AD with one at all.

Hey PF, I doubt thats the case, as there are plenty of gens on the forums (and I have a few gens - and had some pretty high end gens too), so the rep world has some other mysterious allure......Apologies for visiting this topic again :bangin:

You doubt that we are all a bunch of Vein A-holes (haha) or that many of us came to the board in search of places that reps can be bought that won't rip you off????????

If you disagree, that's your choice.. but in my 3 years of membership here I'd beg to differ. Just look at the "introduction" sub-forum.. The high majority of most people on the intro sub-forum, have bought or ALMOST bought a rep from a bad source and gotten ripped off. This is a place for knowledge and ultimately I think that is what attracts most of us here to RWG. This is where you learn where to buy, what to buy, from who to buy and how to fix, lume, polish and modify any watch known to man(be it rep or gen)... At least that's why i'm here! Well.... that and i'm like a crackhead addicted to all the wristshots here!

Now,on the other hand if you mistook my describing why people are attracted to THIS SPECIFIC BOARD.. for describing why people are attracted to reps.. then you misread my comment :bangin: