When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSSD and the way the clasp sits on the wrist...is yours like mine? Pics...

WatchnRoll

Hi guys,

I just got my DSSD from Joshua today and I love it! It's a serious super rep and so close to the real thing...really great stuff. My only question is on the buckle on the bracelet and the way it sits on my wrist. It doesnt seem to be snug on both sides of the clasp...

When it is sitting on my wrist on the back of my wrist the clasp seems to be a little droopy if you know what I mean...the back of the clasp is not tight with the bracelet. It seems to float away from the bracelet where my other Rolex bracelets dont do that. I've attached a picture to see what I mean...this is the extreme with my hand in the air and the way the clasp sits from the bracelet...it's not that bad when i'm not holding my hand in the air but overall seems odd to me and not that way it should be...

Is this normal?

photo-9-2.jpg

photo-10.jpg

Oh awesome! How do I do that?

Is the Gen the same way? I can't seem to think the gen is like that too...

you´ll need a screwdriver (small one) and thats it... i don´t have the DSSD anymore to show you some pics, i bet some one here could do us the favor.

PD. nope it wasn´t a gen it was a DSSD V4 (i guess) with the eta copy :pardon:

Edited by maugomez

Looks like you have some Xlarge wrists.. you can loosen it by adjusting the ratcheting part of the clasp.. that may help or you may need an extra link or 2.

it does droop a little though..

Thanks. I actually have pretty skinny wrists...under 7 inches for sure...I think the pictures look fatter than they are...LOL

Thanks

So I will live with the slight sag on the clasp...if the gen has it...it's good enough for me.

Yes the DSSD is a great watch but it does NOT have your clasp issue. Your clasp is indeed a problem and not something that's normal.

Excuse the quick and dirty iphone pic - NO SAG .. the clasp sits firm and tight against the band.

post-22602-126514778934_thumb.jpg

Yes the DSSD is a great watch but it does NOT have your clasp issue. Your clasp is indeed a problem and not something that's normal.

Excuse the quick and dirty iphone pic - NO SAG .. the clasp sits firm and tight against the band.

post-22602-126514778934_thumb.jpg

You are right and I appreciate it. It does still have some sag. I'm going to contact Joshua.

It's a really amazing super rep I just wish the clasp was tighter.

You are right and I appreciate it. Once I put the divers extension back on and tightened everything up...it is sitting pretty snug now. Only has a slight sag. I'm happy with it now.

It's a really amazing super rep.

i bought a deep sea from Andrew and it had the same problem with the clasp. i asked Anderw about it and he send me a new one that fits perfectly. it shouldn't be like that. you should ask josh to send you a new one...it is in fact a great rep.

i bought a deep sea from Andrew and it had the same problem with the clasp. i asked Anderw about it and he send me a new one that fits perfectly. it shouldn't be like that. you should ask josh to send you a new one...it is in fact a great rep.

thank you and I have asked Josh for a new bracelet. I hope he does the right thing on this for me like Andrew did for you.

We'll see. I am usually happy with Josh and his service so we'll see what he says.