When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bell & Ross

saber0606

on the floor outside a shopping area? what does that mean? You found a new watch laying on the ground!?? you should probably take that off of ebay and verify it here on the board to make sure it is indeed genuine. If it turns out to be gen then go ahead and sell it on the bay but i would use this forum as a place to get opinions on its authenticity. It is against ebay policy to allow auctions of counterfeit items (fake). Sorry to bust your bubble saber.. :wounded1:

A better place to sell that would be here on the board.. there's no problem selling it here if its a rep. But ebay is probably not the place(if you have no authenticity papers or receipt).

LOL that's hilarious.

Good find, saber0606 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Different watch, same old story ... "i found this and I don't like it so I'm selling it, no reserve, no returns!!"

plaifender - I think the OP is quoting the eBay auction .. not SAYING he found the watch. No one would be stupid enough to post a fake watch auction to a web site for replica watches! That's clearly a quartz replica of a limited edition B&R.

LOL that's hilarious.

Good find, saber0606 :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Different watch, same old story ... "i found this and I don't like it so I'm selling it, no reserve, no returns!!"

plaifender - I think the OP is quoting the eBay auction .. not SAYING he found the watch. No one would be stupid enough to post a fake watch auction to a web site for replica watches! That's clearly a quartz replica of a limited edition B&R.

OHHHH i hope he's just passing it along.. sometimes i'm a little dense! :bangin: