When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My RB2 and ROO Montoya side by side

kronos twin

Hello, everyone.

Here are some pics of my RB2 (the older secs at 9 version) and the new Montoya titanium white dial. I had no idea the RB2 was that much larger, or rather, I didn't expect the Montoya to be that much smaller. Was I wrong to think they were the same size or is my RB2 simply a bad version and built much larger than it should be? I measured with calipers and the RB2 bezel measures at 45mm and the Montoya measures at 42mm. I always thought they were the same size. Any experiences that are similar are appreciated.

Also a cheap wristie of me and my new Montoya. It's off to The Zigmeister in a few days, so the romance will have to happen later. It's a fantastic watch!

Sorry about the pics. They're cheap phone pics.

post-16388-126514898905_thumb.jpg

post-16388-12651489976_thumb.jpg

post-16388-126514901252_thumb.jpg

I can't believe the quality on both of these. It really blows my mind. I thought the ROO Montoya thread was hilarious. I couldn't in good spirits show my watch to a gen owner. They might take themselves behind the woodshed and punish themselves for spending so much!

Dani, actually, the secs at 9, if you don't mind the secs being there has a nicer backplate than the secs at 12. I'm pretty happy with it.

have a good one fellas!