When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Scam Alert ?

pane

Is the side www.wow-first.com a scam side with to high prices? Or just a dealer who speaks german and send watches from China? Any experiences with that side?

greets Mike

I wouldn't go with anybody off RWG site for watches.. not saying I haven't for parts.. but there are too many people copying

our dealers pics to trust anyone not listed here..

AC/Lani

It was just a question i have had ordered from Trusty and PT more than 10 Times buut I'm wondering that a side like this is on German language so i just asked if someone had contact or maybe ordered from wow-first never heard about it but a friend of me asked if the dealer is in germany so it would be secure to order fo a very high price

It was just a question i have had ordered from Trusty and PT more than 10 Times buut I'm wondering that a side like this is on German language so i just asked if someone had contact or maybe ordered from wow-first never heard about it but a friend of me asked if the dealer is in germany so it would be secure to order fo a very high price

Not speaking German apart from ordering beers and a gyros I would guess the site has a cop out as a drop shipper he probably dont see the watches, they come straight from far east so customs would be an issue I think.