When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Vacheron Const. Jubile 1755 SS strap?

Maldo76

Need suggestions, I got a Vacheron Const. Jubile 1755 SS white face and I've seen lots of pictures of PAM's posted and a nice strap makes a huge difference. I'm wandering what strap would make the VC jump and look even better. Any pics or suggestions are greatly appreciated.

hackR thats a good strap. I like to go for a nice black one though. I have a MB white face with a dark brown strap. Also have my TAG carrera with the black rubber strap which I dropped on the floor the other day and is not working now. :( :-( I also got used to the Butterfly Clasp and would prefer that. And I honestly don't know the lug size.

• 4 weeks later...

I got my watch, love it. Hate the strap. First seems too thin and looks very cheap. hackR, thanks for your advice been looking at the straps all night on the links you provided. I fell in love with My link the Di-Modell Orlando but is too long for my wrist and they don't seem to have it regular size. the lug size is 20mm. Also this is an alternative http://www.thewatchprince.com/s.nl/it.A/id.4211/.f Fluco Classic Croco Grain. I want the strap to make the watch stand out.

Does anyone have pics of your VC jubile with different straps to help me decide?

Thanks for the help!!