When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet curved End Links - Where ?

AMK000

Guys ,

Do you know any web based shop that carries a variety of bracelet (sold separate) curved End Links ??

Ofrei, cousins, Watcboys , etc... hardly offer any (very limited variety and for oyster bracelets only).

I am after e vintage or mesh 22 mm bracelet , but all of them have straight ends, so I am looking for separate curved end pieces.

I want to try something similar to that Yobokies did to his Anvil bracelets (search PWMF and TZ for this).

Cheers,

AMK

Hey OS, this may be a harder one cause i've asked various brick and mortar parts dealers about this before Watchbitz opened...

How about the same in solid?

Have been told by John at Albion he would have to custom make for the particular watch i want it for, but maybe you know better? The watch in question has same curve as submariner only narrower by 1mm...

Thanks

Never seen any solid assortments.

Depending on what it is, I have a few solid bits here.

Start with a width in mm, and then maybe we could modify something to suit.

There are so many variables however...lug hole position vs hole in end link, material, colour, pattern if any, curve as mentioned, thickness....they all alter the end link!

So, as discussed with AMK, it isn't an easy one, unless you can source them for a specific model.

O/S