When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I reached a conclution!

space

I have been wearing my Pumpkin UPO for a while now (Since x-mas or something) and before that I wore my white Breitling SuperOcean for some months.

I love both these watches, but yesterday I was going to a party, and felt like it was time to give the PO some rest.

I ended up putting on my old Eddie Lee Panerai 111. The watch that got me into the replica scene some years ago.

Now on a rubber band, it looks fantastic, and I suddenly realized it's actually my favorite watch. It makes such a great impression on the wrist :)

Maybe I have to buy another one. Preferably a sandwich dial this time, and maybe black... Hmmm.

It's been a while since I have been on this site, but I got an obsession with watches, and the only way to get out of it was to stop lurking around here :)

Who is the preferred Panerai dealer now days? So many pages to read, so many watches to study... :)

I have seen a panerai on a person's wrist, and sure it was someone trying to pass it as a gen, but since I am in this hobby also it is a very superb looking watch. I didn't realize until then that you could get them in smaller sizes around 42mm. So next purchase I may get one.

Right now my favorite watch of all time is 4th generation 42.5mm PO with orange bezel. Second I guess would be one of my turn o graph watches. A nice panerai I believe would get up there and yes above a breitling. Although I like steelfish and avenger, they are too big for me.