When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help Regarding Moonie crystal

arniezac

Does everybody remember the WatchEden Moonie Speedmaster?

moonie2.jpg

Well, I've managed to break the glass in mine and am trying to figure out which one I need from Cousins to replace it.

I'll admit that I'm inexperienced at ordering parts and really have no clue what to get.

The broken glass measures 33.00mm diameter and 3.70mm at its thickest and sits in a rebate in the bezel 0.60mm deep.

Please, could someone point out the one I need to get (cheaper the better) . Or, be honest and tell me its not worth fixing as it only cost $80.

I am rather fond of it though so would much rather repair it.

Thanks

A.

Always worth repairing

The things with crystals always order 3, the size you want, one smaller and one larger unless you are sure. I have modded a couple of moonys to plexy so speaking from experience here. if the crystal you measured is 33.0mm then you want a 330 crystal. Get in touch if you have any questions.

Cheers FxrAndy. Its definatley 33.00 dia, What I can't fathom out is do I get Acrylic or glass.

Then what type of shape, I'm guessing its domed that I should be looking at but there are such a lot of

choices, I don't know which. High dome?, low dome?

At least there nice and cheap. :thumbsupsmileyanim: