When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Dealer for Breitling Navitimer

deandavis

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy a Breitling Navitimer, and I'm looking for advice on the best dealer (ie: fastest shipper, best quality).

I'm also not sure if I should go with the Asian 7750 movement or the Asian movement. The former movement is more expensive; but is the design quality (other than the movement) any different than the cheaper Asian movement version?

Thanks!

-DD

Go with the 7750 version. It functions exactly as the genuine, meaning the stopwatch works using the start and stop pushers on the side of the case. The cheap version does not have a working stopwatch. It has what we call "faux chronos".

As for where to get it, all dealers have the same navitimers. There is only one factory making them, so look for the best price and have fun.

Go with the 7750 version. It functions exactly as the genuine, meaning the stopwatch works using the start and stop pushers on the side of the case. The cheap version does not have a working stopwatch. It has what we call "faux chronos".

As for where to get it, all dealers have the same navitimers. There is only one factory making them, so look for the best price and have fun.

Hey Andrew,

Thanks very much for your advice! Do you have any recommendations on a dealer? Any that you've had experience with and offer a good price?

Thanks again!

DD

Thats a beauty Eton! How do you find the reliability of the a7750 movement, and hows the lume of your watch?

Thanks, it's the watch that started it all for me! Regarding the movement, it's ok, not Swiss of course...so IMO servicing within a year is a good idea! The lume is standard rep, ie...not so hot :thumbdown:

My Navi will be going to The Zigmeister this year for servicing & lume! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers :drinks:

Thanks, it's the watch that started it all for me! Regarding the movement, it's ok, not Swiss of course...so IMO servicing within a year is a good idea! The lume is standard rep, ie...not so hot :thumbdown:

My Navi will be going to The Zigmeister this year for servicing & lume! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers :drinks:

Hey Eton,

Thanks for tip on King.

The picture you posted appears not to suffer from the sunken date of other reps I've seen. Is this a pic of a genuine you've posted, or have they fixed the date wheel issue on these reps?

-DD

Hey Eton,

Thanks for tip on King.

The picture you posted appears not to suffer from the sunken date of other reps I've seen. Is this a pic of a genuine you've posted, or have they fixed the date wheel issue on these reps?

-DD

Ur welcome...I haven't dealt with King, but trusted dealers are good to buy from! No, it's a rep, just careful photography! It too suffers from the sunken dw :thumbdown:

Hey Dean,

I got my beauty from Joshua (Perfect-Hour). Got the 12-9-6 configuration with the A7750. So happy with it mate. I had a problem with the first one sent, and Joshua was fantastic to deal with. Sent a replacement immediately. -That's the kind of service that you want when buying your dream watch, given all the QC issues that we face in this hobby.

Best of luck with it!!!

mg