When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New SA

Frankie

Last year I bought an SA with the white dial and after a few weeks I sold it as I decided the SA was a bit big and white dials were'nt really me.

Since then I found I was missing the SA so have bought another and sent it off the Vac for a dial change to a genuine black baton dial and the hands/bezel to get matching lume. So heres the photo. sorry if its not a great pic as I am no David Bailey and it was taken in a hurry but I will take some better ones latter along with a lume shot.

The chrono hour hand at 6 looks like its misaligned but its now reset perfectly at the 12 mark.

Its now a keeper once I get use to the weight and my gorilla strap on a Pro Racer buckle arrives :)

IMG_1190.jpg

Love it mate,very nice.

Im starting to get wound up now though....lol!!

I want mine,had the tracking number over a week but down to CNY........aaaarrrrgggghhhh.should be posted soon i think!!

Oh well,itll be here soon and i can stop looking at everyone elses new SAs

Is that the ZZR1400 in your Avatar Frankie??

Great taste on both counts!!

Wear it well mate and keep it rubber side down!!

Sixx :bones:

Cheers

After 25 years of Honda's this is my first Kawasaki which I,ve had to 2 years and love it.

It handles better then my old blackbirds and suits my 6ft 4 height, I took out the secondary flies and fitted a PC so now its got 172 at the back wheels and over 100 ft lbs of torque :thumbsupsmileyanim:

004.jpg

Scan10003.jpg

Scan10001.jpg

Edited by Frankie

Suuuuuuuhweeeeet!! That's a beast right there!! The ZZr600 was my first 'big bike' and I loved it, bought a G1 Model ZX6R after that, awesome bike, could throw it around like a toy, sooo much fun on the track!! Then got wiped out and my back badly broken and was off them for a while. Then I got a CBR600fx and played on that for a while, getting my confidence back, my right leg was partially paralysed after the crash. After I got some confidence back and changed my riding style a bit to offset my right leg I got a GSXR1000 ltd ed Black Stealth, (I'll need to get a pic of that with my Blacksteel at somepoint!! Never thought of that!) I had a friend from when I raced who made custom rearsets, he made me a set with the right hand one a bit 'spikier' than the left so my boot wouldn't slide off and I was gone!! It's a K4 edition, puts out around 185BHP at the back and handles like an absolute dream!!

post-18919-126696564966_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126696566667_thumb.jpg

I so wish I could still ride, even when it's raining or freezing cold, I would still love to be out there with a huge grin on my face!!

Getting a Blade to do as it's told around Knockhill!!

post-18919-126696616592_thumb.jpg

Getting the R1 over a 'bump' at Cadwell!!

post-18919-126696611315_thumb.jpg

You should talk to Bike Mike, as his name suggests he can peddle a good bit too!! He has awesome pics from his racing/track days!!

Stay safe man!!

Suuuuuuuhweeeeet!! That's a beast right there!! The ZZr600 was my first 'big bike' and I loved it, bought a G1 Model ZX6R after that, awesome bike, could throw it around like a toy, sooo much fun on the track!! Then got wiped out and my back badly broken and was off them for a while. Then I got a CBR600fx and played on that for a while, getting my confidence back, my right leg was partially paralysed after the crash. After I got some confidence back and changed my riding style a bit to offset my right leg I got a GSXR1000 ltd ed Black Stealth, (I'll need to get a pic of that with my Blacksteel at somepoint!! Never thought of that!) I had a friend from when I raced who made custom rearsets, he made me a set with the right hand one a bit 'spikier' than the left so my boot wouldn't slide off and I was gone!! It's a K4 edition, puts out around 185BHP at the back and handles like an absolute dream!!

post-18919-126696564966_thumb.jpg

post-18919-126696566667_thumb.jpg

I so wish I could still ride, even when it's raining or freezing cold, I would still love to be out there with a huge grin on my face!!

Getting a Blade to do as it's told around Knockhill!!

post-18919-126696616592_thumb.jpg

Getting the R1 over a 'bump' at Cadwell!!

post-18919-126696611315_thumb.jpg

You should talk to Bike Mike, as his name suggests he can peddle a good bit too!! He has awesome pics from his racing/track days!!

Stay safe man!!

Awesome bike and pics, that takes talent and guts to do Cadwell after a bad accident, Respect :drinks: