When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Pam 55

panera

Hello bros

What do you think about this PAM It has no serial at caseback But It looks GEN to me...

But All the rest is Ok.. Do you have any idea

Cause I will buy with a fair price from a lady ....IMHO She has no idea, what she has...

pam557.jpg

pam55.jpg

pam552.jpg

I have seen a few going from around $6K. But without the paperwork or millesimation I wouldnt like to guess mate unless she has some form of provinence. They were only C-D series 1500 and 1200 respectively. Always did like the brown dial with the Ti :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Based on the BB it looks like a S/N of 913

How does that work if its a shadow case, does 913 not exist in correct millesimation or would there be 2 floating about? one with, one without (as above) or more even if they were giveaways etc

Good question Pete and one I'm afraid I can't answer. I'd like to think the BB serialization is such that there wouldn't be another with the same number.

I just tried using the BB to find the certificate without success.

I always use to wonder if the freebie watches OP gave out were part of the numbered run or extras, I never realised they didnt complete the millesimation on these 'shadow' cases. But the BB has always been a means of telling the S/N so I guess that the specific unit number is purely to give the buying owner a sense of individuality as well as warranty backup.