When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

In Dubai

concepta

Hey Guys!

I'm in Dubai staying at Atlantis on The Palm. The hotel itself holds a Cartier boutique, Chopard boutique and several stores selling diamond filled Rolexes, Tudor and Panerais.

Yesterday i visited the IWC flagship store and looked at the new vintage collection..might have to buy myself a vintage aquatimer..so cool :-)

I won't be able to respond to PM:s until i am back home on the 8th of March!

Talk to u later!

You should meet up with EXPER and his lambo as well as meet his friend with the GEN montoya!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Yesterday outside of the hotel there were a caravan of..listen to this..4 white Audi R8, 2 white Lambos, 1 RR, 1 Bentley Continental GT and a couple of different Porches (including a Gemballa)

A gang of young arabics in saudi outfit coming to party.

:Jumpy:

Check the Duty Free store when you leave. I hear there are great deals there.

Don

AHA - so thats where youre hididng Nik! Have tons of fun mate! Dubais good fun. Yeah cars are cheap - people leave them at the airport......Fuels ridiculously cheap too :huh:

You must go on a dessert safari if you havnt done so (just for the belly dancing - even if she is russian) :D

Take care.

PS: Havnt received it yet ;)

Yesterday outside of the hotel there were a caravan of..listen to this..4 white Audi R8, 2 white Lambos, 1 RR, 1 Bentley Continental GT and a couple of different Porches (including a Gemballa)

A gang of young arabics in saudi outfit coming to party.

:Jumpy:

Don