When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DSN latest 111E

klocklind1

I have two DSN PAM's and the lume is very good on both. You shouldnt have problems with lume with DSN......but I hope someones got a pic of the lume of the 111 for you. Have you emailed David and asked for one?

Not sure if you have experience with DSN lume work, and just want to know if it's still the same, or have no experience with his dials at all. But you'll find that his lume is always better than rep, is SuperLuminova, but is not as good as a Vac/Flav/The Zigmeister sausage lume. Also you may find that sometimes the application looks like it has been done by an epileptic during a seizure. Occasionally he will also ship a dial that his Lumers forgot to work on. However, if you run into any of the previously mentioned problems, he'll send another dial to make it right, or you can return the watch for a new one.

Not sure if you have experience with DSN lume work, and just want to know if it's still the same, or have no experience with his dials at all. But you'll find that his lume is always better than rep, is SuperLuminova, but is not as good as a Vac/Flav/The Zigmeister sausage lume. Also you may find that sometimes the application looks like it has been done by an epileptic during a seizure. Occasionally he will also ship a dial that his Lumers forgot to work on. However, if you run into any of the previously mentioned problems, he'll send another dial to make it right, or you can return the watch for a new one.

Thanks D for Your answer. I have only bought a pam 217 dial and hands from him and the dial had VERY bright lume and the hands also. But

......... Also you may find that sometimes the application looks like it has been done by an epileptic during a seizure.......

Do you have a video.....I would pay good money to watch that!

Do you have a video.....I would pay good money to watch that!

No video, but here are a couple pics of the results. Unfortunately, epilepsy even affects watch enthusiasts, so please make a donation to your local Epilepsy Foundation, thank you for your generosity (Please note: Tax benefits differ from country to country).

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_2329.jpg