When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best everyday rep

ghosty86

With so many choices and different personalities and likes and dislikes..imo, you really have to take a look at a lot of brands to decide on what you'll wear on your wrist.. what may appeal me may not grab you like it does my eye.

Take a look at this thread that was posted by a member asking "what is a good collection" and you may find one that shouts out ..

A collection of different brands is fun and realistic given the pricing of the genuine ... click below

What is a good collection ?

AC/Lani

+1

Everyone is different, so what works for one person might not work for another of course! I find that bigger watches (ie. Super Avenger or Bentley) although they have massive wrist presence and get a lot of attention, don't usually fit with dress shirts cause they're just too darn big! So, I find myself wearing PAM's more often than not to work...then Breitlings for more casual wear when I'm not wearing a dress shirt.

Best everyday rep...personally...PAM 104, it's a classic watch and works with both dress and casual wear, just my $0.02! :drinks:

Rolex DSSD. I have gotten soooooo many compliments on this watch, it's starting to get ridiculous.

+1 it's been on my wrist mostly since the day i got it, almost to the point i felt i was a bad parent neglecting the other "babies"....

You cant go wrong with the Omega PO or SMP, they were my first 2 reps and were great accurate reps that felt good, looked good and got me hooked on this hobby....ha! I almost wish I had gotten a couple of bad reps so I could have just walked away from this whole thing.....ha! I have a small wrist just over 6.5" so if you need any help with watch size, I can shoot you some of my experiences with different brands. I tend to like the divers vs. the dressy ones. It would also help to know if you are trying to plan 1 watch or 2 and what your budget is....Depending on your use, you might have enough of a budget to get 2 decent good quality starter watches vs. a higher end general purpose watch.....There are some great starter watches that have the same or similar case/bracelet as the higher end ones so you get the look without the cost. These aren't really the kind you want to keep forever and have repaired/serviced, etc... but then you know what you like and can either upgrade later or choose a different watch for a while.