When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Help regarding re-inserting the stem/crown. A7750

Danny Boy

Hi there, I removed the crown on my timewalker using the push button (obviously)... the crown was in winding position when i removed it. And now for some reason I can't get it back in at all.

I've done some searching regarding the keyless works but can only find people complaining of the stem/crown not locking into position once reinserted. Where as, I can not re-insert it at all as if there is something constantly in the way.

My push button is still functioning as i can feel a bit of give and release when i press it. I look into the stem hole when i push it and do see some sort of movement.

Any ideas?

Kind Regards

Danny Collins

Fixed it guys...

My movement had shifted ever so slightly so obviously the hole wasn't lining up correctly...

I just want to say, those of you f**king up the keyless works by over pressing the button must be really heavy handed, as i absolutely crushed the button with the tip of a screwdriver and mine didn't mess up. I guess I'm lucky hey!

Thanks for the replies

Kind Regards

Danny