When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Thread Poaching

Martyd3

I would ask why people are getting bent about this. but I am not sure if they're joking.

Maybe some are joking but others are serious? But then thats the internet for ya!

@Fakey....Surely you of all people would understand...I thought at varying times in your colorful history you held the title of-

"Thread crapper/poacher of the Year!1a.gif" bleh.gifrolleyes.gifunsure.giffishing1.gif

(See a smilie always makes any statement a bit of fun!rofl.gif)

O/S

Is this the beginning of a cross town rivalry with different fora's.. or has it been that way all along.. :clapping:

RWG.. (the RWG.. us guy's) has the best Mod team east-west-north-south of the Mississippi..and all points beyond..

I think DL was just kidding.. B)

ummm...cross town rivalry...?...I thought you guys were next door?

But in all truth, I'm a member of all 4 fora (RWG,RWG,RWI,& RG), I'm a newbie & a nobody and I just call it the way I see it. If someone were to speak badly about you, from what I've read and learned from your posts, I would just as easily say you are a stand up guy and give you the benifit of the doubt even though we don't "know" each other. But that's just me, easy like sunday morning...

All the best always

GC