When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Check out this strap

URkuk

WOW ostrich :thumbsupsmileyanim: will the blue stickes match well with the watch Billkuk ?

For your info: BILLKUK translates to CarCock or alternatively CarPrick in Norwegian... so your handle brings a laugh to my face everytime I read your name :bicycle:

Happy timekeeping

Gunnar :p

WOW ostrich :thumbsupsmileyanim: will the blue stickes match well with the watch Billkuk ?

For your info: BILLKUK translates to CarCock or alternatively CarPrick in Norwegian... so your handle brings a laugh to my face everytime I read your name :bicycle:

Happy timekeeping

Gunnar :p

How do you say watchprick? :D

LOL @carprick...I was actually considering asking admin for permission to change my name but now that I know it has

a meaning I will keep it.. I was a bit of a [censored] behind the wheel in my younger days but that was long ago and now I drive like the grandpa I am..:)

The strap was custom made by a gentleman in Canada. I found a simialr strap he had listed on eBay and he agreed

to make me one to fit my BRO3..The photo is his and the strap is in transit to me. Once it arrives I will post photos

of the watch and strap combo. The watch is a white dial so I think the strap color and stich ( it's actually army green) will look go well..we shall see.

This message has been brought to you by a former carprik and a current URkuk....:;)

LOL @carprick...I was actually considering asking admin for permission to change my name but now that I know it has

a meaning I will keep it.. I was a bit of a [censored] behind the wheel in my younger days but that was long ago and now I drive like the grandpa I am..:)

The strap was custom made by a gentleman in Canada. I found a simialr strap he had listed on eBay and he agreed

to make me one to fit my BRO3..The photo is his and the strap is in transit to me. Once it arrives I will post photos

of the watch and strap combo. The watch is a white dial so I think the strap color and stich ( it's actually army green) will look go well..we shall see.

This message has been brought to you by a former carprik and a current URkuk....:;)

Super and looking forward to the pictures fellow Urkuk :drinks:

Looking forward to the pics :thumbsupsmileyanim: From one Urkuk to another :drinks: Mike

Hehehe ya know I may request an ID change anyway...Urkuk has a much nicer ring to it than Billkuk

and it fits me much better...:)

I wonder if admin will go for it?

Hehehe ya know I may request an ID change anyway...Urkuk has a much nicer ring to it than Billkuk

and it fits me much better...:)

I wonder if admin will go for it?

:thumbsupsmileyanim::bangin::lol:

Wow, that doesn't look like any Ostrich I ever saw! :animal_rooster: Are you sure it's Ostrich???

Most Ostrich straps are made from the body of the animal, they are very smooth with bumps where the quills were.

According to the strap maker he uses the skin from the leg which has a very distinct unusual pattern...

I likee...:)

I have requested that our glorious Dictator grant my request for an ID change from Billkuk to Urkuk..

He is a reasonable dictator even when muddy so it should not be a problem..;)

The strap came in todays mail. Was a tight fit but I managed.

Totally changed the watch!

Here are some before and after pics

br5.jpg

br6.jpg

br8.jpg

br7.jpg

Urkuk has left the building...;)