When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 127 original strap?

garygraphy

just wanting to check if anyone knows the original strap that comes with the original Fiddy?

Thanks if anyone knows. I doubt you can order this strap from Panerai OEM?

Hello mate,

Do you mean the vintage 6152 etc or the 127 Fiddy. The 127 Fiddy is based on the 6152 variations ie the fifties case as are 217, 203 and 267 all 47mm fifties cased but last 2 have Angelus F240 movements

I cant help name the straps on the vintage apart from name of the buckle but heres a link to some good strap shots for comparison, I suggest if you want this sort of strap you go to the original GP strap makers such as MP etc They will have something close. Try emailing them for help they will have records I bet.

http://stefanomazzar...erai-story.html

http://www.akroaterion.com/011%20Storia%20OP.htm

The 127 Fiddy based on the above came with several types of strap all still available but the one supposed to be reminiscent of the 6152 variations was the gold cashmere once aged.

Good luck

If you are talking about the PAM127 then yes, you can still buy the strap. It's the Cashmere Calf Gold and the part number is

MX001HV1 - 125x75 (Standard Size)

MX002321 - 125x95 (XL Size)

Retail is $230. Don't let the online resellers fool you into thinking they are rare and you can't buy them. Some places mark them up $100 OVER retail. Call up the NYC boutique, they should have them in stock.

For $30 mate you can get a feel for that colour etc but it probably wont get the seem pattina as you wear it. And the edging dont look great.

It's listed at 24x22, the 127 is 26mm

Better check mate (GG) but he does have 26/26 on packaging thats all I looked at