When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Real Oris TT1 diver vs. Rep Rolex GMT Pepsi

fred7777

Hello to all members I have an authentic Oris TT1 diver blue bezel and love it. I want to buy the best Rolex Rep GMT Pepsi. I live in Europe just so you know, but from NYC though. Out of the box with no MODs what would you recommend? Does anyone think the Rep GMT would stand up to my Oris? Thank you for your time and help in advance.

I wouldn't like to say which is the best Pepsi GMT, but I have a budget Pepsi GMT on order for a friend, which should be with me in a few weeks, so I'll be posting some photos and observations on the watch when it arrives :)

IMO, I dont see the rep standing up to your Oris. Completely different watches really but there are some good Rolex reps out there. It really just depends on how to to the gen you want it to be. There are budger versions that look pretty decent for $100 but if you want many of the small details it would be much more. If you like Oris, the Carlos Coste LE is a great replica. I own it and it's one of my favorites.