When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's Repair

fachy81

Hi Joshua turns out to be the best dealer in this enitre replica world in my opinion. I purchased a daydate presidential with diamond bezel in July 2007, and in Feb 2010,its crown watch winder came out. I hardly wore the watch. I wore it only on occasions. I emailed to him, and he charged me a minimum amount for the reapir. Today I recieved it and it works just like the new one. He is the best. Before I had complains that his watches are not realible anymore, but today I have no complains. I thank to all the RWG members for asking me to contact him for the repairs. East nor West Joshua is the best.Also it was purchased in 2007, but still he said you can send it to him. If it were other dealers like Eurotimez, or Silix watch, I doubt if they would have done anything. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just to second my own experience. Received the watch with possibly the rotor dislodged. After some correspondance, he sent out a replacement and i received it a day after i sent out the faulty one. Good experience! Ordered one more right after receiving the replacement